Full Casting ceramic Dental Inlays Beautiful and Durable no any
If you have large metal fillings that you want replaced or larger
cavities that you want to make look more natural and function more
like your natural teeth, you may want to consider porcelain
What Are Porcelain Inlays/Onlays?
A porcelain inlay/onlay is a custom-made and shaped insert that
perfectly fits inside of a prepared tooth.
It is securely bonded to prevent further decay and stabilize the
surrounding tooth structure, and it looks completely natural.
Advantages of Porcelain Inlays/Onlays
- The porcelain restoration can be colored perfectly to match the
existing tooth and look completely natural. They are much more
aesthetically pleasing than metal or amalgam.
- Done correctly, porcelain inlays/onlays feel and function just like
your natural teeth.
- Porcelain inlays/onlays are stain resistant.
- The porcelain inserts are very strong and once bonded, add
significant strength to the decayed tooth.
- Porcelain inlays/onlays are very durable and made to last a long