Spring Splint Material Different Orthodontic Appliances Difficult
Advantages of Removableappliance
1. Small in size.
2. Simple design.
3. Light in weight.
4. Easy to clean.
5. Low cost.
6. More esthetic.
7. No need for special equipment.
Disadvantages of Removableappliance
1. Not effective with uncooperative patient.
2. Treat the minor cases of malocclusion.
3. Allow the simple movements.
Advantages of Fixedappliance
1. Don’t need to Patient cooperation.
2. Use to treat the complicated cases ofmalocclusion.
3. Allow greater range of movement more thanthe removable appliance
Disadvantages of Fixedappliance
1. More expansive than Removable appliance.
2. Allow accumulation of food around theappliance.
3. Less esthetic.
4. Need for special equipment.
. More complicated.
6. Difficult to clean.Mahmoud Saleh Mahmoud Fayed