Ceramic Dental Crowns Lava Zirconia Excellent and Super Strength
|Material brand||country of origin||Ingredient||Bending resistance||Indication||Security||Colore|
Hanium Oxide <2%
|Around 1300MPa||crown,Inlay,More than 8 can be made up||<0.015Bq||8|
- It is a fact that gold crowns have been used by many people for so
many years and it is well tolerated by the body. But it is still
better to be able to show that natural effect when you smile. Add
the fact that gold is metal and some people just do not like having
metals in their internal parts.
- Zirconium crowns are definitely more robust than porcelain crowns.
They last longer too, compared to porcelain that chip and break.
- Porcelain crowns also need to be fused to a metal base and the
metal is that black unsightly line above the gums of people with
- Since Zirconium crowns are milled from a chunk of crystal, they are
guaranteed to be at least 5 times stronger than porcelain and it
metal fuse. Zirconium crowns also provide strength without that
bulky appearance that porcelain is so known for.
1. They are so hard that is why most dentists still prefer the gold
2. Although the crown itself will be almost indestructible; the
decay underneath it caused by the abrasion of the hard material
against the other teeth is not noticeable. You will only realize
that there is decay once the crown falls off.