Sepical BIO HPP Crowns Good biological Better dental crowns and
What is so special about BiOHPP
BioHPP (High Performance Polymer) is a PEEK variant that has been
specially optimised for the dental fi eld. Thanks to strengthening
with a special ceramic fi ller, optimised mechanical properties
have been created for dental technical and/or dental medical use in
the crown and bridge area.
This ceramic filler has a grain size of 0.3 to 0.5 µm. Due to this
very small grain size, constant homogeneity can be produced. This
homogeneity is an important prerequisite for these outstanding
material properties and forms the basis for consistent quality.
The fine granularity of the fi ller is the basis for the extremely
good polishing properties that emerge later. The deposit of plaque
is prevented and the degree of discolouration is reduced due to the
fact that the surfaces are polished to a high shine.
The material properties
- Used as implant material for over 30 years in human medicine
Long-term experience has been gained
- Reinforced with ceramic particles, partially crystalline
thermoplastic for extreme stress The material is suited as
- Metal-free No exchange of ions in the mouth, no discolouration
- Not abrasive for the remaining teeth The enamel of the opposite
teeth is protected
- White shade Can be used fully anatomically
- Can be veneered with traditional veneer composites (e.g.
visio.lign) High aesthetics and customisation
- Class IIa medicinal product Permanent dental prosthes
- Long-term experience has been gained
- The material is suited as framework material
- No exchange of ions in the mouth, no discolouration
- The enamel of the opposite teeth is protected
- Can be used fully anatomically
- High aesthetics and customisation