ISO13485 BIOHPP Crowns New Technology Perfect restoration
Bio Materials in Dentistry: Peek Optima and BioHPP
The Pressing System for processing high performance polymers
Framework material for crown and bridgework techniques Aesthetical
veneerig via composites An alternative to precious alloys and
• easy handling - easy trimming
• no interactions with other materials
• highly tough - break-proof
• custom fit
• repeatable • no affi nity to clinks
• no tissue irritation
• aesthetical veneering with composites
Bio HPP: the thermoplastical, high performance polymer Easy filling
and preparing of the mould The alternative to precious gold and
• biologically stable - no interaction with other materials
• low wall thicknesses are easy to realize
• high gloss polishable • no abrasion of antagonists, protects
• dose by the gram, no waste of material
• easy trimming
• elasticity of the material is closer to human biomechanics than
ceramics or dental alloys.
Bio HPP is a water-insoluble high performance polymer, that in
general physiologically behaves inert. This means it does not tend
to ineract with other materials.
A powerful, biokompatible material – without side - effects. Bio
HPP is from the group of thermoplastical high performance polymers,
which are in use for more than 20 years in human medicine:
artificial hips, artificial knuckles, cardiac valve replacements
In cooperation with the Uniklinik Regensburg, comprehensive and
long term mastikation simulations have taken place.
Here Bio HPP proved a measurable break resistance of more than 1000
MPa. Generally discussed minimum requirements range at about
This very clearly shows that this material has capacities for extra
safety not only at peak impacts, especially in posterior areas.
Bio HPP‘s break resistance is more than double in comparison to
Lithium Disilikat Ceramics (350 bis 400 MPa) .